Monday, October 19, 2009

It has been an amazing experience throughout......Thank you ACF.



"The Children of Africa"

When I learned that I had to write a blog post this week, there was no doubt in my mind that I was going to write about my experience with the children in Kumi. Since I have been here I have connected with most of the children that I have encountered.

"Carol playing with the kids"

I have a real heart for children and God has really been guiding me toward talking with the children we have seen. I just love to meet them, at first, shy children and by the end of our time together for the day, have them running and laughing and playing with me.

"Carol and her new found friend"

The feeling that you get when you look in the eyes of a young child, and their eyes light up, and they become overjoyed to see you, is just an indescribable feeling. It’s amazing to see God working through not only me, but everyone on the ACF team. Not only continue to pray for our team, but pray for the children of Kumi/Uganda, they need our prayers the most.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.