Thursday, August 2, 2012

Annointed and Sent!!!!

Hello Family and f friends.
I’m back to update you on what is here at the front line. Today marks our last day in Kumi but tomorrow we ill meet with the new converts and the church congregation in Kokwech before we return to Kampala for our second leg of our missions to Fort portal. Out theme for this year remains “Annointed and Sent”. We all feel God’s anointing holly spirit and we have been sent to accomplish this task.   It’s amazing what the Holy Spirit can reveal to you when you allow it to take reign of your heart.  My prayer leading up to this trip was just that; to break down the walls around my heart and let God reveal himself to me in a new way.  This trip has been nothing short of amazing.
Sister Aroh and Brother Dozie have been very instrumental in the pharmacy.
The medical services we have been able to provide throughout this trip has been a huge learning experience, great success, and again a blessing to all of us.  We have been able to provide hygiene education and treatment.  I have been so humbled at the serving hearts of our  missions team.  Every single person has stepped up and helped in some way.  The kids and adults we treated were unbelievably well behaved and cooperative!!! 
Jessica has had her portion of fun with the kids.
We serve a hot meal to the children and adults.
Jessica loves babies and children.
This trip has been a spur of the moment thing for me, but I know things don’t happen by coincidence.  The bible tells us that all good things come from God.  I feel this trip has exposed me to certain things for certain reasons, prepared me for the team we will have here next year, and placed people in my life that I have learned so much from.  I will leave Kumi with some specific burdens in my heart, focus on what really is important on this side of Heaven, and total amazement of what is outside of the little bubble in which I live.  I pray the Holy Spirit would guide each day of my life, and that I would follow.  The good thing is we still have one more week for our second leg!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.