Monday, August 19, 2013

2013 ACF missions

God showed up loud and big! It was so obvious that God is real, He loves us, and desires to use us to bless others. We saw God and felt God in so many different ways. People were more vulnerable than ever before. It got weird. I saw more passion, more glory, and more joy in those two weeks than I have in very long time. It was absolutely INCREDIBLE! MAX
For those of us who are blessed to travel to the most underprivileged areas on this earth as Missionaries and to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ; we always return saying “Wow-best mission trip I’ve ever been on.” Well here I go again. This was the best mission trip the Lord ever allowed me to be part of.
People watching the LIFE OF JESUS' movie.
THE CRUSADE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.