Thursday, August 28, 2014

They have impacted my life

I don't think I can narrow it down to just one experience, but I just love how much joy the people in Uganda have and it's not because of early possessions, it's because of God. We all can learn so much from the Ugandans. They have impacted my life and the way I live in so many ways. Every time I go, I leave a part of my heart there. I love how we go to make an impact on them but in reality, they make much more of an impact on us. 

Jessica chibueze the brain behind the Children sanitation project where she spearheaded the bathing, clothed and distributed supplies to over 140 children in Bukedea District during the ACF 2014 mission trip.


Bunmi carrying a child after giving her a bath during our sanitation project in Kametur village, Bukedea district, Uganda. She is one of the Young adults from ACF USA.

The kind of happiness exhibited by children after having a bath and hygiene supplies.
The type of shoes that they all received.
Woooooooooooooooopphhhhhhhh!!!
Our very own MaBinty Bangura of ACF USA Young adults giving one of the children a holy bath.
Some of the children and their gifts after having their baths.
Do we look smarter?
Grace [ACF USA Young Adult] embracing the children.
Set up.
Barber Shop section.
The joy.
The YAs team sorting the supplies. 
Juliet fell in love with Ugandan children.

The children just wanted to be loved and held. They didn't care who you were, your past or your struggles they loved unconditionally. I see why Jesus told us to be like children. "If you can change a life of one child you can change an entire generation." We will never forget this great memory. Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.